About Our Chiropractic Office
MARIETTA GA CHIROPRACTOR
Welcome to Body Works Chiropractic and Wellness Center located at 2330 Windy Hill Rd SE # 200 in Marietta, GA. We are a facility that specializes in sports injuries and optimization of health. We understand how important it is to choose someone that is knowledgeable, honest and trustworthy to take care of your health. It is our belief that educating our patients is a very important part of their health care. We provide care for various injuries: sports injuries, post surgical rehabilitation, work related injuries personal injuries and motor vehicle accident injuries. We use proper diagnoses, manual therapies, and communication with other health care providers to appropriately direct your health care and get the best results for your condition. We offer a wide range of services and therapies at our center consisting of Chiropractic care, Rehabilitation, Nutritional Consultation, Chakra Balancing, Emotional Release Therapy, Acupressure, Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy, Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Ultrasound, Shockwave and Percussion Therapy, Trigger Point Soft Tissue Release Therapy, Active Release Technique®, Active Isolated stretching, Whole Body Core Stabilization Exercises, Personal Training and Cold Laser Therapy. If you seek relief from pain anywhere in your body, we have the solution for you.
We are committed as primary healthcare professionals to help our clients resume their lifelong pursuit of health, fitness, and well-being.
We take a goal-oriented approach to healing. Whatever your goals might be we want to help you achieve them through our comprehensive care.
We’ll provide hands-on treatment in the office and education you can take home with you, enabling you to become an active participant in your recovery and future physical health.
Our team has many years of experience and a shared passion for helping our community in Marietta, GA. stay active.
Commonly Treated Conditions
- Headache Pain
- Head and Neck Pain
- Wry Neck (Torticollis)
- Mid Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
What we expect of our patients
- Take our advice seriously about your healthcare, i.e., exercise, nutrition, etc. These recommendations will be given to you in order to make the chiropractic experience more effective.
- Utilize your ice and heat instructions as prescribed if you would like to get better sooner. These are all available online at our website under Services – Resources.
- Ask questions! If you have a problem, bring it to our attention.We can’t fix it if I don’t know about it.
- Pay your bills, we will file insurance for you but remember that this is a courtesy and that I have a contract with the insurance company. It is the patient’s responsibility to make sure all other parts of your bills are paid.
- Refer! This practice has been built mostly by patient referrals. If you think we are doing a good job for you, please tell your friends, family and colleagues.
Call to schedule an appointment today at 770-988-0988.